1. On the Callahan Bridge, going from Staunton to Portland, drive in the center going east until you hit the yellow and black 'ramp'. I'm not positive, but I believe you have to land in the grass below without hitting the sides of the bridge for it to count.
2. Under the Callahan bridge in Portland; it's a grassy hill in the center. This one took a while to earn because it's very difficult to get up enough speed to clear both horizontal girders _ otherwise it doesn't count. Hit this one going EAST.
3. Near the center of town, by a subway entrance, there's a ramp that allows you to jump up onto the L tracks. To get there from the Callahan bridge: head north, then take a left at the Punk Noodles restaurant. Take the next right, and head north _ you'll run right into the jump.
4. From the Callahan bridge, head east and take the first right(south). Keep going south until you get to the ocean. Look to your left to see a gravel pile, which is the Unique Jump. When you hit the jump, don't "cheat" it and land on the ledge to the left _ it won't count. Hit it straight, fly over the water, and land on the dock on the other side. There's plenty of path leading up to the jump, so getting up enough speed should be easy in a fast car.
5. Same area as the previous jump _ as you head south, as you approach the ocean, follow the road as it curves east. When you get to the next curve, look right _ there's a ramp set up against the wall near some construction cones. In order for this one to register you only have to clear the first building, not the second one.
6. From the Callahan bridge, head east. When you get to the building with the busses, turn around, and head back in the direction you came from. You'll see a ramp on your left to jump a small building. Clear the building completely for credit.
7. As you enter the docks, turn right. There's a jump over some truck trailers.
8. As you leave your hideout, take a left(south) and drive in the grass near the riverbank As you approach the elevated walkway, you'll see a concrete ramp just past it. Hit this ramp going north to jump the walkway.
9. As you leave your hideout, take a right. Then take the 1st left(it's not on the map)and you'll come to a multi_level parking garage. Drive to the top floor; there's a ramp on the southwest corner. When you hit it, favor the left side of the ramp so you end up flying over the trees in the lot below. I tried landing on the street, but it didn't register.
10. As you leave your hideout, take a right. Then take the second left(first left according to the in_game map)which takes you down a hill, and curves to the right(south). In the southeast corner, after 2 smaller jumps, is the Unique Jump. Clear the water and land safely on the next dock for credit.
11. As you leave your hideout, take a left, then your first right. Take this street east until you come to a T intersection, and take a right onto the highway going south. You'll come to a point where, in the center, there will be a small incline that allows you to get onto the center of the highway. It will slope down, between two trees, and through a small 'tunnel' up the ramp. You don't have to clear the Callahan Bridge for credit, slamming into the billboards seems to be enough.
12. From the Callahan Bridge, head south. Almost immediately on your right, you'll see an internet café with glass walls. Drive through the glass, up the stairs, and out the other side. This one is tricky just because of the awkward approach angle. Land past the first set of bushes on your right, and you should get it.
13. As you enter Shoreside from the Shoreside Lift Bridge, take a left on the first street. Keep heading west, into the airport. Crash through a gate and follow the road as it curves south. As the road curves west again, there should be an airliner with the jump set up against it. I believe you get credit if you land on the wing, or completely clear it.
14. Same area as the previous jump, but keep driving west, past the airliner. You'll come to a hangar on your left, with 3 yellow and white striped jumps next to it. Use one of these jumps to fly over the hangar. With all the hangar jumps, you have to clear the building completely.
15. Same area again. Drive by the hangar you just jumped, heading south. You'll come to a hangar with the same yellow and while striped jumps on one side, and helicopters on the other. Jump it.
16. And once more, same area in the airport. East of the previous jump, there's yet another hangar and with 3 ramps by it. You know what to do.
17. As you enter Shoreside from the Shoreside Lift Bridge, stay on this road briefly and you'll come to a dirt path on your right, just before the first billboard. Take the path to a broken bridge, and jump it!
18. As you enter Shoreside from the Shoreside Lift Bridge, stay on this road follow it as it curves heading north. You'll get to the top of a hill; follow the road west. Right before you get to the T intersection, take a left into the area on the corner. As you pass the building on your left, look east. There's a ramp against the wall. Make SURE you angle to the left so that you land in the fenced_in area on the building below or it will not count!
19. Same exact area as the last jump, but it's hidden in an alley in the southeast corner. Land cleanly on top of the 3_garage building below, roughly over the center garage for credit.
20. As you leave your hideout, head south and drive down the grassy hill to the road below. Now, follow the road north, up the hill and through the tunnel. Eventually, the road curves to the right _ but to the left is a dirt barrier. Hit it and jump the river.